An expression of
principles proper conduct in the pursuit of our industry as related to
public, our fellow contractors, our employees and this organization.
Obligation of the Painting Contractor
• To provide the services of industry to the fullest extent of our
• To protect. preserve, and decorate, edifices, facilities and all
other properties with means
and materials of the most progressive and efficient type.
Obligation to the Public
• To conduct our individual operations according to the highest
• To faithful I y fulfill all contracts.
• To develop through continual study. the highest degree of technical
knowledge of our
Obligation to our Fellow Members
• Encourage the free exchange of ideas.
• To meet with fellow members and promote all the precepts of this
• To present a broad and favorable image of our industry across our
• To promote equal treatment of all painting contractor members.
• To oppose any discriminatory practices against any of our units or
Obligation to our Employees
• To provide opportunities for training, employment, career
advancement and economic
security in a protracted and progressive manner to at those who would
Obligation to our Organization
• To promote the spirit of this code and the objectives of our
industry through creation
of councils and chapters. Establish and maintain the highest level of
and goodwill with all segments of the industry.